Robin Hood Inn & Suites
We understand your dog is a part of the family. We understand your dog is a part of the family. That is why we welcome them and have dedicated pet rooms for your comfort. We accept one or two dogs of up to 40 pounds per room. We have limited dog-friendly rooms, so please call in advance to confirm availability. A signed Pet Waiver is required at check-in. All guests with pets must agree to and sign this waiver in acknowledgment of this policy.
Unattended Pets Agreement
Pets, including service dogs, may not be left in the room unattended unless left within a kennel and only if the pet does not create noise disturbances to surrounding guest rooms. In the event that your pet is left unattended and this results in noise concerns, you agree that the hotel will place the pet into the care of a local professional pet sitting service. The Robin Hood Inn & Suites does not accept responsibility or liability for unattended pets.
- Pets are not permitted in the “Great Room”.
- Service Dogs are exempt from the above hotel fees and public areas.
- A nightly pet fee of $20+tax per pet will be charged to your guest room.
- Any damage caused to walls, doors, furnishings or carpet will result in damage fees. Fees will be based upon repair or replacement costs and begin at $50.
- Unattended pets placed into the care of a Pet Sitting Service will be charged a rate of $40 per hour.
- Unattended pets resulting in noise complaints will be charged an additional $75 Fee.
Please read and acknowledge The Robin Hood Inn & Suites pet policy and agree to pay the above applicable fees with credit card on file. Download and sign the following pet waiver form.
Proud Recipient of the BC Hotel Association
Housekeeping Award of Excellence
Robin Hood Inn & Suites Achievements
- Recipients of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Featured in Western Hotelier Magazine. Read the full article
- Top 1% of Hotels Worldwide for the Best of the Best.
- Winning in Best Bargain - Canada